Château Peybonhomme-les-Tours Le Blanc Bonhomme 2018
In stock: 57
- LocationBordeaux, France
- ProducerChâteau La Grolet & Peybonhomme-les-Tours
- Grape50% Sauvignon Blanc, 50% Sémillon
- AppellationAOC Blaye-Côtes de Bordeaux
- Soil TypeClay and limestone
- Alcohol13.5% ABV
- Maturation6 months with regular lees stirring. Bottled on a fruit day of the biodynamic calendar.
The Hubert family are local pioneers in organic and biodynamic farming since the 1990s. Their care of the land is evident in this delicious wine, with ripe stone fruit on the nose, elderflower and subtle salinity on the palate, and a smooth, lingering finish.
How to Enjoy
Now until 2024
10-13ºC / 50-55ºF
Château La Grolet & Peybonhomme-les-Tours
For the Huberts, winemaking is a family affair. Brother-sister team Guillaume and Rachel are fourth-generation winemakers running two châteaux. This tight-knit clan with maritime roots strives to produce high-quality biodynamic and natural wines in both reds and whites.