Updated: October 17th, 2022
VIVANT (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.vivant.eco website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data (as defined below) when you use our Service.
Collection of Information
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address (“Personal Data”). We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your name, address, and email address. We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
- Information Automatically Collected
Log Data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The “Help” feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
How we respond to “Do Not Track” signals
We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers. For more information on Do Not Track please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org.
Use of Information
We use your Personal Data as follows:
- Operations. To operate, maintain, and improve our Service and to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our Services.
- Communications. With your consent, we may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Payments. To process payments you make via our Service.
- Other Uses. As we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others and as described in the “Sharing of Personal Data” section below.
Sharing of Information
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your Personal Data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose. We will not disclose any Personal Data to third party companies for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Compliance With Laws. We will disclose your Personal Data where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
- Affiliates. We may share some or all of your Personal Data with our affiliates, in which case we will require our Affiliates to comply with this Policy. In particular, you may let us share Personal Data with our affiliates where you wish to receive marketing communications from them.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share Personal Data when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Other Disclosures. We may share Personal Data as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Data we have collected from you.
According to GDPR regulations, should a user have past transactions, orders, refunds, deliveries, returns and/or disputes, we may have to keep your data on file for legal purposes. In this case, the user can choose to ‘Deactivate Your Account’ on the account page. This action will delete your user account, stopping you from logging in or receiving emails from us, however your data will not be permanently deleted. Should a user have no past or outstanding transactions, orders, refunds, deliveries, returns and/or disputes, their account and all data can be deleted upon request.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the information, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
You may share Personal Data with us when you submit user generated content to our website. Please note that any information you post or disclose on our website will become public information, and will be available to other users of our Service and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Data, or any other information, on our website. Such Personal Data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our website.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You may access the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the details in the Contact Us section below. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in the Personal Data we hold about you. In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
VIVANT Wines Inc.
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94104